A tipi made of sticks on the Mount Gilboa Reservation. May 12, 2011.
Leave a comment
The Robbins Library from the Town Garden on the night of December 28, 2010.
A parent dances with her children at the annual Stratton Spring Fling. May 13, 2011.
The band plays to children and parents of the Stratton School at the annual Stratton Spring Fling. May 13, 2011.
A half-moon shows through the trees on the Mount Gilboa Reservation. May 12, 2011.
The view of the sky from Hemlock and Epping Streets as the sun sets on December 7, 2010.
The magnificently decorated façade of the W.T. Kenney Co., Inc. building on Prescott Street. July 22, 2010.
Three stones at Massachusetts Avenue and Lowell Street mark the area once known as "The Foot of the Rocks," where Minutemen from Menotomy and surrounding towns engaged British troops on April 19, 1775. April 11, 2011.
A sign on the side of Capri Pizza at Massachusetts Avenue and Park Avenue, August 31, 2010.
The Edison building on Mystic Street at night. September 5, 2010.
Get a photo each day by email!
Join 107 other followers
Arlington Historical Society on Facebook
Blog at WordPress.com.
Theme: Liquorice by Nudge Design.
Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.